SUBMIT A GUEST POST
Are you a professional in your area? Do you want to reach a mass target market? Do you
want to write for Naijaguard.com?
Naijaguard.com is continually searching for skilled writers who're
enthusiastic about writing tutorials and suggestions related to running a blog , social media,
virtual advertising, cash-making ideas and so forth
Why Write for Us?
==> You will get publicity to a targeted devoted group of readers which
incorporates of tech professionals, bloggers and different non geeky readers.
==> Your article will attain many RSS feed readers through e-mail feed , so you
get instantaneous readership whilst your article is going stay.
==> Unlimited Social Media promotion – All out visitor articles also are syndicated to
Naijaguard.com social profiles. Our Facebook Page is on hand to provide the social media interest you need for your web site or business
==> You are assured of eternal human visitors out of your links, not just search
If you are ready to submit a guest post, here are some rules that you should consider before submitting your guest post
1. Posts ought to not to be LESS THAN 400 words
2. Posts should be unique, must not to BE COPIED from your weblog, some other web site,
e-book, magazine or anywhere else.
3. Guest posts can't be republished, you cannot post your guest article anywhere else.
4. The topic of your guest post must not have been treated on this weblog.
5. You need to be able to reply to comments left on your guest posts, back-links
will be eliminated in case you fail to accomplish that after contacting you.
6. You can share your guest article on social media websites like Twitter, Digg,
Facebook, Stumbleupon etc.
Please note: We reserve the right to regulate your guest article, earlier than publishing and to
reject it, if we sense it isn't suitable for this blog or for the area of interest it
Yes1 You’ve worked hard to offer us fantastic content, so let us help you sell
you. We need to focus on you and your weblog. This is essentially completed to your byline.
Your bio needs to be a sentence or two explaining who you're and what you do .
feel unfastened to include up to two links in it e.g hyperlink to your blog and Google+
profile. Your bio will seen at the bottom of your post.